Homemade colon cleanse -Many people complain of bitterness or nausea. All of these symptoms, from the traditional point of view, indicate a problem with the stomach that can easily be remedied through gastric emptying.
A drink of pomegranate juice and honey can be effective, mixing pomegranate paste with honey and sugar, and placing it on a gentle heat to make it smoother. Use this diluted syrup with water diluted during the day until the start of Ramadan.
* Barberry syrup is also the best drink for these people. So, as much as possible, make blueberries watered with water many times from night to morning, then put them on heat and solidify them with sugar. The amount of added sugar is similar to other syrups to the extent that it is consistent.
Homemade Colon Cleanse
- fennel boletus
The use of pomegranate and apple paste helps to strengthen and cleanse the stomach from the waste.
1. Pomegranate paste and apple paste A way to strengthen and cleanse the stomach.
There is a bitter mouth or a feeling of nausea from the traditional viewpoint of the stomach fever bile. Infectious bronchi cause abnormalities and stomach bouts. The presence of one of the signs mentioned above is an indication of the presence of infectious or bile flu in the stomach, which can be remedied by some measures, and those who have bile infections usually have trouble with Ramadan.
* The use of pomegranate syrup or pomegranate paste is effective in removing the symptoms of infectious bile, so that after a meal, take a teaspoon of sour and sweet pomegranate.
* Apples or apple juice is also recommended.
The apple strengthens the heart, the brain, the liver, and ultimately the digestive tract, also prevents the waste from going to the stomach.
To prepare the apple paste, take 2 liters of apple juice and put the bin Mari on the indirect gas flame, so place a large dish filled with water on the flame and place the apple juice in a container filled with water. The apple juice evaporates and the paste is tasty and tasty.
Eating apples helps regulate the oral and teeth environment that helps keep your teeth healthy.
* Ultimately, for those who have gall bladder and bitterness, it is useful for them to use a seed called “Ophthalmia”, but it is best to soak it and use its glaze.
* It is recommended to use indigestion to treat traditional decoctions such as fennel.Parsley also helps digest food.
* The use of black pepper also helps with gastric acid secretion to digest food and eliminate malnutrition.
* The use of turmeric in food is effective for the treatment of stomach and bloating and generally uses some spices such as black cumin, angelica, clove, cardamom and thyme to relieve bloating and malnutrition.
* Eating lemon balm with mint is effective in treating adrenal gland and eliminating indigestion.
* Ginger, linden and honey are also effective in treating indigestion as they prevent stomach upset and digestive pain.
* Eating carrots and peppermint and sweets like Cumin and Puneh also is effective.Cinnamon also has anti-stress and helps digestion.
Cinnamon is effective in relieving pain from stomach and dyspepsia
3. Cinnamon and peppermint
Cinnamon and peppermint :Usually, people who experience gastric pain during the week are more likely to eat more fatty foods and passionate foods like mayonnaise and cabbage.
* Traditional medicine recommends the use of cinnamon to treat and relieve stomach pains, as this herbal medicine is effective in reducing the pain caused by gastric bloating and indigestion.
* People with dyspepsia and stomach acne should lower the consumption of coffee, red meat, flavors and carbonated beverages. Coffee, tea, and carbonated drinks increase the acidity of the stomach and cause the acid to come back from the stomach to the esophagus.
* It’s also better for these people to eat chicken and fish instead of eating meat, and eating fiber also reduces bloating and gastric pains.
* The use of peppermint and ginger helps relieve stomachache. Chewing fennel seeds is also effective.