If your windows 10 password is too hard and it takes a while to type it, you can change it to something else. But that’s not too easy. Online passwords are more susceptible to hacking than local and local passwords. This password should be long, a mixture of words, numbers, and punctuation marks, and impossible to guess. However, it can be easier to memorize and type.
Sometimes another person has your password and you want to change the password for your safety of your Pc. And you feel like to change the password.
So let’s begin the method that how to change the password of windows 10.
- Search Settings in your Start Menu
2. Select the Accounts option
3. Then select the Sign-in Option
4. Then Select The Change option from the new page will appear
5. Then type your current password of you Pc in the blank place
6. Type your New password, then Reenter your new password, and you can type Hint password for your safety. Maybe anytime you just forget your password then you can take help from the hint that you entered. After That click on the Next as you can see in the picture
7. Then click on the Finish as shown in the picture
DONE! Your password has changed, Enjoy