Cold prevention is very important when it comes to the coldest season. Here are some ways to prevent colds. Prevention is always better than cure!
Fall, a few days ago, was like a late summer season, and we were scared to become unacceptable because of the warmth of the air! But the weather broke out suddenly and surprised everyone. Unfortunately, the sudden change in temperature in this way often causes a lot of people to have colds.
If you are also a member of this category, try to recover quickly and then take into account several important factors to prevent future colds. If you are lucky and do not have the disease, try to keep the cold season happy and happy by cold prevention.
First and foremost, the reason for naming this disease is to increase the prevalence of the virus in the cold season. But doctors believe that the cold cause itself does not interfere with the cold. For example, if you go out with wet hair in the summer, even in the event of wind, the chance of getting sick is very low. But doing so in the cold season is likely to be the worst kind of cold.
Colds are a viral and contagious infection, and so far a lot of virus has been discovered. Despite the multiplicity of pathogens, colds prevention has the same methods. Colds may first occur due to contact with the person or the infected product, but in the future, factors such as lack of warmth, stress and fatigue can provide conditions for the replication of the disease causing the disease and increasing the time needed to heal.
Adults are likely to develop at least two to three times each year at the best of the disease. Having a cold can disturb daily activities and, by decreasing the ability of the body, will make you feel unwell. So, if you do not like to catch up with the programs that you lay behind for your upcoming days, learn how to prevent colds.
What do we not eat cold?
Cold prevention rules
1- Among the important factors in the disease, the humidity and the temperature of the environment you are in. If your workplace or your life has a lot of moisture and there are no good heating systems, it’s actually a good place to grow a cold virus. Fix these two things as quickly as possible.
2. The cold is highly contagious, so it is recommended that you have at least one meter away from people with it. Losing weight and, worst of all greeting by hugging causes the transmission of the virus from the patient to the healthy person.
Hugging is one of the false cultures that may lead to the transmission of various diseases, so it is better not only during the cold season, but throughout the year to do so. Unfortunately, some people are extremely low-minded and lose the risk of colds, and hugging them is an unpleasant thing.
3- Because of the contagion of the air and the presence of people in the community of frivolity, the chance of catching cold while staying in public places is greater. This probability reaches its maximum when it comes to public transport, because it is an indispensable part, and people are often distant from each other because of congestion.
The same congestion causes the environment to be heavily exhausted by the people present. The lack of proper ventilation in public vehicles will increase this issue. We recommend that you wear a mask when using public transport, and if you see a train or bus with a broken ventilation system, be sure to wait until the next device arrives.
4- Using common masks alone is not working. It is best to put a cloth in the mask after wetting it. Increasing the thickness and moistness of the mask helps prevent colds.
5. Hand washing is extremely important for cold prevention and, in addition to contributing to the prevention of colds, prevents all types of germs from spreading to the home and at work. People who take a lot of money after a sneeze in their own hands, make money or keep the bus and subway. These people often do not believe in washing hands and infect each other with their hands. If you do this at home, you will be able to have multiple illnesses in your family.
Some people are aware of the importance of hand washing for the prevention of colds, but they do it when it’s over. After reaching the house or at work, many people first get all their clothes and they can get their hands after going to the refrigerator and scooping up other household items! After reaching a fixed location, go straight to the bathroom and clean your hands before doing anything.
Learn the right way to wash your hands for cold prevention. Some people only wash their palms, while in the proper way they should wash hands, water and soap on the upper part of the wrist. In the meantime, when washing your hands, be sure to close the water.
6. When sneezing or coughing, be sure to put handkerchief on your mouth and throw it away immediately. Avoid sneezing in the air to prevent colds, as smoke may come into your eyes. Always carry handkerchiefs so you do not have to put your hands against your mouth. Of course, if you have access to the window, you can cough or sneeze in the open air, but watch out for cold weather.
Coughing or sneezing without covering your mouth in a public setting is one of the ugliest acts that one person may face. For cold prevention in yourself and others, deal with such people and leave the environment very soon. If you get embarrassed, it’s better to get the pain from colds!
7. Lung and respiratory tract is not the only way to transmit a cold virus. They can even enter the body through the eyes and mouth. For this reason, never touch your face before washing your hands.
8- You should drink plenty of fluids throughout the year. The reason for doing so in the warm season is to compensate for the loss of water due to excessive sweating and in the cold season, the increase in the activity of the kidneys to eliminate toxins in the body. A specific number, such as the strange law of coercion to drink eight glasses of water per day, cannot be expressed, but in general, you should drink fluids regularly during the day. Do not forget, no drinks like coffee or tea can get water.
9. Exercise regularly. Scientists have shown that one of the most important ways of preventing colds as a fatal disease is having a physical fitness. People who exercise regularly and increase their body temperature tend to be less likely to develop colds than normal. These people, even in the event of illness, get rid of pathogens virtually faster than humans, and their bodies have a stronger immune system.
10. In the cold season,cold prevention is must so increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Their richness in various vitamins, with increased immunity, can prevent colds. They also help reduce the incidence of illness, disease, and severity.
11. Pay extra attention when leaving areas where there is a lot of sweating or water in it. As an example, after leaving the bathroom or swimming pool, first the body and especially the hair of the head should be well dried and then put in free air. Also, after exercising, if you do not bathe, be sure to completely dry your body.
12. Discard tobacco and alcoholic beverages. Tobacco use causes the nasal sprouts to paralyze, so the other nose cannot prevent the introduction of pathogenic viruses. Drinking alcohol with liver damage will reduce the speed with which to fight poison.
13. Avoid sudden body temperature changes. For example, when you are in a steady and very hot place, suddenly do not enter the open environment without enough coverage.
14. Have less stress and do not spend time worrying about different issues. Stress is one of the most destructive factors for the body’s immune system, and its power is severely reduced.