One of the most convenient ways to install operating systems on some computers (such as Netbooks, which do not have a DVD and CD drive). Use of side memories such as flash memory memory). Normally, if a computer user puts all of the contents of the DVD to install Windows Vista or any other operating system into a flash drive, they cannot use this flash drive to install the operating system on a computer that does not have the operating system, as this memory sticks to functionality. Does not boot.
Fortunately, using the Command Prompt from Microsoft windows operating system, friends can create a bootable flash memory easily and without the need for software, and after making a bootable flash drive, the contents of the CD or DVD Insert the operating system into the flash drive and use it to install the operating system.
I will explain this tutorial. To do this, follow these steps:
Let’s start then…
- Click on the start menu and write cdm choose command prompt and right click on this and choose run as administration.
A new page will be shown on your screen as
2. Type diskpart and then press enter
3. Type list disk and then press enter
4. Type select disk 1 and press enter
5. Type clean and then press enter
6. Type create partition primary and then press enter
7. Type select partition 1 and then press enter
8. Type format fs=ntfs quick and then press enter
9. Type format fs=fat32 quick and then press enter
10. Type active and then press enter
11. At last type exit and press enter
You did it. Now your USB is bootable.