Achieving goals 🙂
We all are having some goals that we want to achieve them. Whether making a successful business or fitness , having a luxury house or etc.
how is it that some people reach the goals or pack of success and others are on the same footing?
Success in life without planning can’t be achieved. The best way to achieve success is to set goals then plan and try to reach them. The goals must be real. Your aims should be real and achievable and should be determined in a way that matches the individual’s capabilities and abilities. Determining ambitious ambition may cause frustration and failure. To achieve the ultimate goal of obtaining financial success, getting a good post at work, buying a new car or home or paying a debt at first we must have a plan. So what should we do for achieving goals?
The goal should create excitement in you
Your goals should not contradict your other goals
Categorize goals in 6 levels of your life
Write down your goals as positive not negative
Be sure to mention the details of your goals
Your goals should be big
You must write your goals
1: The goal should create excitement in you
Be sure you like the goals which you have set for yourself. You shouldn’t choose it just because its right and good in fact you have to choose a job which you love the most.
for example: pursuing a degree in business administration may be good choice but if you don’t have any interest in that field your education will be fruitless.
2: Your goals should not contradict your other goals
For example: one of your goals is to have a house of 2 billion USD but your financial target is only 1 million USD. It’s natural that with such income you can’t have an expensive house. Your goal should be worth your effort and initiation. Of your goals are different and specific, you will have more energy and motivation to achieve it.
3: Categorize goals in 6 levels of your life
Divide you goals into home and family, mental and spiritual, health and fitness, financial, work, social and cultural, mental and educational and in each section you have to detail them that what you want.
4: Write down your goals as positive not negative
If you want to get a decent weight do not write your goals as “ I do not want to be obese.” But write it down as “ I want to have a fit organ. “
5: Be sure to mention the details of your goals
Instead of writing a luxury home as your goal, you can also specify the details of your home.
for example; I want a house with four bedrooms, a large kitchen and a 100-meter yard. The better you get to write down your goals, the better you will get the result, because you exactly know what you are looking for.
6: Your goals should be big
Your goals should worth your effort, because the better you have goals the better you will have energy to achieve them. The goals should be specifying but do remember that being specify does not mean that the goal is unrealistic. Choose a goal that is at your level and is reasonable.
7: You must write your goals
Writing your goals is like a map that shows the route and Review your goals at any time. Try to put your goals somewhere in front of your eyes.
for example: in front of the room, on the refrigerator, at the computer, or at the beginning of your daily notebook.
this will increase your focus on your goals.
As a result avoid people with negative energy and cynicism whom are playing as antagonistic role for you. Explain your goals with people who help you to achieve your goals and create the motivation to pursue your goals.
Key words for success
- The first token for success is self-esteem.
- Soon or late, those you will win will believe in their abilities.
- Only those who dare to fail will succeed.
- It is a mistake to believe that people succeed in success. In most cases it is through our failures that we succeed. We cannot learn so much from any moral and adventurous rule.
- Most of the failures come from people who didn’t know how close they are to their success but they stopped working.
- Do it because it is a good thing not because it gives you a opportunity to succeed.
- Winning is also a habit and unfortunately lost.
- The cost of success is working a lot and effort. I think if you can afford the price, you will succeed in everything.
- This is the ultimate test of human beings; his respect for people who have no value for him.
- Good people are good because they have won their wisdom and knowledge through failure. It doesn’t take too long for someone to learn from success.
- Success means going from failure to next failure, without losing our enthusiasm.