What is SEO?
The SEO is derived from the term “Search Engine Optimization” which has equivalent words such as SEO or search engine optimization, all of which are in the same sense and can be defined as follows: SEO (search engine optimization) does not mean deceiving or manipulating search engines with immoral methods. They have been created to help improve the visibility and relevance of websites in natural search results with the goal of reaching a high ranking.
SEO can be considered as a set of methods for the strategic change of websites. This process addresses the most important factors of the page . It increases its importance on the search results page.
SEO is not a simple process that can be easily implemented because it requires a lot of knowledge, background knowledge and patience. Search engines are unpredictable by constantly changing their ranking algorithms.
So the SEO engineers are in charge of maintaining their information in this area.
SEO site or site optimization is one of the activities:
Google’s ranking algorithm has more than 200 criteria for ranking a site. Therefore, SEO engineers need to understand the most important of these criteria for successful SEO implementation.
Early start of SEO
In early 1990, the first search engines began their work.
some of the most popular were Info seek, Alta Vista and Yahoo. At that time, people looked at search engines as a list, which was looking like a yellow page. In this list, there are pages like AAA at the top of this list.
With the continued growth of the Internet, newer search engines used sophisticated ranking algorithms.
These algorithms used the keyword density (the number of times a keyword or a phrase was used on a page, divided by the total number of page words) and key-words labels to understand the content of the websites.
Following this growth, Cobra began to see more sites. By developing the ranking of the pages by search engines, SEO engineers have sought to find ways to influence the ranking of these engines either using either ethical or non-ethical methods.
An article published by the New York Times in November 1996 talked about web developers who used non-ethical SEO techniques to appear at the top of the search results page.
This article explains how web developers easily load a site with special keywords that are usually hidden behind the site’s graphics, which results in search engines counting these keywords and increasing the ranking of the site.
As stated above, getting high rankings for specific keywords at the beginning of the work is very convenient. By applying the unethical methods at that time, it was guaranteed to be placed at the top of the search results list.
What is the purpose of SEO?
The purpose of SEO is to helping websites to gain a high place in natural search results and to increase the link between pages and keywords entered by users.
Showing the most pages associated with the search query has many advantages for both user and the search engine,in which the user finds the most relevant search results, and the search engine is trusted because its algorithm shows the most relevant pages. .
After See bra began to improve ranking of sites in their natural search results, this process required knowledge and time to implement their own methods. Time is the largest initial investment to optimize a site or one page.
Depending on how competitive keywords are used in optimization, SEO takes weeks or months to come to fruition. Although the results of search optimization will not come quickly, in the long run.
the benefits of SEO increase site rankings and increase visitor numbers. For websites, it’s very important that the first page of Google search results is one of the first three natural results, which includes 58.4 percent of the clicks.
It is not surprising that websites compete with the products and services they sell to rank a search result. For example, the keyword “automated insurance” is responsible for 1.5 million Google searches per month,
which means that the top three positions are 58.4% of visitors and 36.4% of visitors are in the first place. This is useful for many sites that are at the top of the search results,
Another study suggests that searchers are very keen on clicking search results on natural links; the study found that 72.3% of Google users clicked on search links on natural links, and only 27.3% of users clicked on linked lists of paid lists.
This is one of the other reasons why companies know the impact of SEO and are willing to spend time and money.
In general, the objectives of the SEO can be summarized as follows:
- It has a great impact on the website.
- Creates a brand.
- Will increase traffic to the site.
- This made the website rank better on the search engine results page.
- Will increase sales of products.
- The best tool for advertising.
Why is SEO important?
Why SEO is good for search engines. The following are some of the reasons:
- Superiority in search results invites many customers to visit your website.
- 87% of all viewers are on a single page.
- 91 percent of Internet users use search engines.
- More over according to the latest research, more than 250 million daily searches are conducted in the UK.
- 73% of online transactions start with search engines.
- 3.5 billion websites compete with each other for money, but the reality is that only a fraction of a percentage point goes to the front page.
Who needs SEO?
Any website that moves to business and commerce should optimize its web pages for search engines. The ultimate goal of an Internet site is to attract Internet users, and studies have shown that they have found a huge body of web users on search engines.
If your company is considering making a new website or updating your old website so you need to highlight SEO as a priority. Keep in mind that your SEO takes you to a great match and introduces you to the market.
What are SEO Tools?
Here we want to talk about SEO tools or search engine optimization.
- Keyword Suggestion: As mentioned above, keywords play a significant role in attracting search engines.
- You can choose better and more attractive keywords using Keyword Suggestion.
- Google Rank Checker : A Google search engine with specific and accurate calculations on websites , and the higher your site’s rating on Google, the higher your site value. It’s not easy to check this privilege,
- And this tool makes it easy for you on most SEO related sites and you can easily check your score on Google.
- Link Popularity: The link popularity shows you the number of results that appear on different search engines when searching for you, and it use the newer tool to compare the number of websites.
- Search Engine Position : This tool displays the number of search results your site has in large search engines.