Natural remedies for anxiety: If anxiety is interfering your daily life so try these trusted and proven natural for anxiety.
2o Trusted And Proven Natural remedies for anxiety
1. Chamomile tea/ natural remedies for anxiety
Try to drink three cups of chamomile tea per day for reducing your anxiety. chamomile has two chemicals that improve relaxation: Apigenin and Luteolin.
A research at the University of the Pennsylvania medical center has found that a patient with an anxiety disorder who took chamomile tea for eight weeks had a significant decrease in anxiety symptoms in compare of those patients that didn’t have any chamomile tea.
2. Omega-3s/ natural remedies for anxiety
Try to have 1 to 3 grams of omega -3s per day. there is evidence that acids in omega-3 can relieve anxiety and lift
your mood by decreasing the chemical level of stress such as adrenaline and cortisol in the body. canned fatty fish like tuna and salmon, walnuts, and flaxseeds are great sources of omega-3.
3. lavender/ natural remedies for anxiety
Breathe lavender, a study has proved that people who received the massage with lavender oil had less anxiety than people who have a lavender free massage. massage by lavender oil can decrease the top blood pressure that has associated with stress. try to put a few drops of lavender oil on your pillow or in your bath or put it in a cup of boiling water and inhale that for a quick reducing anxiety.
Or even you can apply a few drops of lavender oil on your skin, its one of the few essential oils that can be applied directly.
The scent of vanilla has also been shown to reduce anxiety. In a study done at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, patients undergoing MRIs who breathed vanilla-scented air had 63 percent less anxiety than those who breathed unscented air.
4. L-lysine/ natural remedies for anxiety
Add L-lysine to your diet, L-lysine is an amino acid which is one of the building blocks of your brains chemical messengers called neurotransmitters. a study has proven that people taking
L-lysine as natural remedies for reducing anxiety had fewer symptoms of anxiety and reduced levels
of stress hormones. L-lysine is commonly found in meat, fish, beans and is also sold in an oral supplement.
5. Natural sunlight/ natural remedies for anxiety
Try to have natural sunlight outside for 15 minutes a day. It is the best way to increase your vitamin D level which decreases your anxiety and depression level. A short 15 minutes break will not only take the stress away from you that will also let you reap the benefits of outdoor activity. A Japanese researcher has found that people who walk through a forest for 15-20 minutes had lower stress level after their walk than those who walk in the urban area. so try to find a park or quiet place or tree-lined streets to have a walk.
6. Exercise/ natural remedies for anxiety
Studies show that 15 minutes exercise is all it takes to reliably reduce anxiety. Exercise will not only make you feel better about your self, but it will also flood your body with good endorphins. A researcher has found that increasing your body heat is a natural result of exercise controls the function of your mood, including those that affect the neurotransmitter serotonin. Researchers have found that response can boost your mood, increase relaxation and alleviate symptoms of anxiety disorders.
7. Epsom salts/ natural remedies for anxiety
Take a hot bath with Epsom salts because a hot bath is always calming and raising your body heat which regulates the mood and anxiety. For adding some more benefits add some Epsom salt. the magnesium sulfate inside the Epsom salt has proved that can decrease the anxiety level and blood pressure. You can also add lavender or vanilla oil to your bathwater to increase the benefits of these calming scents.
8. Caffeine/ natural remedies for anxiety
Cut down caffeine, Caffeine boosts your energy and can make you anxious. try reducing your anxiety by a cup a day and see if it can reduce your anxiety symptoms. you can also drink with less caffeine and more health benefits such as green tea.
But be aware of other sources of caffeine that may be in your diets such as soda, chocolate, tea and some over the counter medications like Excedrin or midol.
9. Foods that relief anxiety
- Blueberries and peaches with having nutrients which reduce stress.
- whole grains which are rich in magnesium and tryptophan an amino acid that body convert them in serotonin which causes calmness and improves your mood.
- Oats also increases serotonin and are high in fiber which helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Avocados, Eggs, milk, and meat are rich in vitamin B which can help to relieve anxiety.
- Foods having vitamin C like oranges, omega-3, fatty acids and foods having magnesium like E spinach and other dark leafy greens that helps lower cortisol.
10. Examine your diet, and watch for:
- Caffeine, alcohol, and added sugars, which have all been shown to increase anxiety.
- Deficiencies in magnesium, vitamin B12, and zinc have been linked to symptoms of anxiety disorders. Vegans and vegetarians, in particular, should watch their B12 intake, as the vitamin is only found in animal products.
- Studies link an unhappy gut with an unhappy mind, so avoid eating difficult to digest foods like processed meats, foods high in saturated fats, and fried foods.
- Finally, don’t let yourself become so hungry that your blood sugar drops, which can lead to an anxiety attack.
11. Meditation/ natural remedies for anxiety
meditation will reduce racing thoughts and will make it easier to manage stress and anxiety. a wide range of meditation style, including mindfulness during yoga, may help.
mindfulness-based meditation is popular in therapy.
12. Time management strategies/ natural remedies for anxiety
Some people feel anxious when they have many activities at once. these activities may involve family work and health-related activities. having a plan for next activities can help reducing stress and anxiety.
Time management can help people to focus on one activity at a time. Some people find that breaking major projects down into manageable steps can help them to accomplish those tasks with less stress.
13. Aromatherapy/ natural remedies for anxiety
Smelling soothing plant oils can help to ease stress and anxiety. Certain scents work better for some people than others, so consider experimenting with various options.
Lavender may be especially helpful. A 2012 study tested the effects of aromatherapy with lavender on insomnia in 67 women aged 45–55. Results suggest that the aromatherapy may reduce the heart rate in the short term and help to ease sleep issues in the long term.
14. Cannabidiol oil/ natural remedies for anxiety
Cannabidiol (CBD) is an oil derived from cannabis or marijuana plant. Unlike other types of marijuana, CBD oil does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, which is a substance that produces “high”. CBD oil is easily available in many healthcare supplements without a prescription. Initial research shows that this has a significant potential for reducing anxiety and anxiety. In areas where marijuana is forensic, doctors may also prescribe oil.
15. Herbal teas/ natural remedies for anxiety
Many herbal teas have the power to help anxiety and relieve sleep. Some people find the process of making and drinking tea soothing, but some tea may have a direct effect on the brain, which reduces anxiety. The results of a small 2018 experiment show that chamomile can modify cortisol levels, a stress hormone.
16. Herbal supplements/ natural remedies for anxiety
Like herbal teas, many herbal supplements claim to reduce anxiety. However, little evidence of science supports these allegations. This is vital with a physician who knows about herbal supplements and their potential interactions with other drugs.
17. Time with animals/ natural remedies for anxiety
Pets provide companionship, love, and support. Research published in 2018 showed that pets could be beneficial for people with a variety of mental health problems, including anxiety. While many people prefer cats, dogs, and other mammals, those who have allergies will be happy to learn that the pet needs to be a reptile.
The study of 2015 showed that cricket care can improve mental health in the elderly. Spending time with animals can reduce the anxiety and stress associated with trauma. The systematic results of 2015 indicate that taking care and spending time with horses can reduce some of these effects.
18. Stay active/ natural remedies for anxiety
Regular exercise is good for your physical and mental health. Regular exercise exercises as well as medication to reduce anxiety for some people. And this is not just a short-term remedy. After an hour, relieve anxiety.
19. Don’t drink alcohol/ natural remedies for anxiety
Alcohol is a natural sedative. Drinking a glass of wine or a whiskey ring when your nerves are fired may initially calm you down. However, when the buzz is over, anxiety may return with revenge. If you use alcohol to relieve anxiety instead of root cure, you may increase alcohol dependence.
20. Stop smoking/ natural remedies for anxiety
Most smokers get stressed over time. However, like drinking alcohol, cigarette smoking is a quick solution that may worsen anxiety over time. Research has shown that the sooner you begin to smoke in your life, the risk of anxiety disorder will increase in you. Research also shows that nicotine and other chemicals in cigarette smoke are redirecting the brain to anxiety.
21. Get some sleep/natural remedies for anxiety
- Insomnia is a common symptom of anxiety. Sleep Priority with:
You get tired only at night
Do not read or watch TV in bed
Do not use your phone, tablet, or computer in bed
If you can not sleep in a bed, get up and go to another room to feel sleepy.
Avoid caffeine, large meals, and nicotine before bedtime
Keep your room dark and cool
Write your worries before going to bed
Going to sleep at the same time every night.