how to install WordPress in your Cpanel: hello everyone and welcome to this article in this article I will show you how to install WordPress in your c panel step by step so I assume that you already have your host and your domain
just like I have here, this is my empty page so our first step is to download WordPress from their website, so go to this website https://wordpress.org/ and click on get WordPress and then click on download WordPress which I already did.
install WordPress in your Cpanel
- our next step is to go to our cPanel which you can do by going in your website, and type www.yourwebsitename.com/cPanel and here you can log in so here’s my cPanel
- our next step is to upload that WordPress that you Downloaded, so for that go to file manager go double click on public HTML, and this directory should be empty
- so we want to upload WordPress here so click on upload and select file, and now select your downloaded compressed file when it hits 100, and when it turns green it’s done
- now we can close this tab, and here click on home and click on public HTML here is our uploaded compressed file right-click on it and extract
- now double click on that file go to select all than right click and click on move, here just delete the WordPress text, then move file
- Click on up one level here are our files and now we can delete our compressed file, find it and right-click on it, and delete you can click skip and confirm so we uploaded our WordPress.
Congratulation! you have successfully Downloaded word press into your side!
thanks for visiting our website keep visiting our website www.sciencetreat.com
feel free to answer your Questions