How to Create Roblox Games on Mobile: in this article, I’m going to show you how to create Roblox games on mobile, keep following the simple methods to create Roblox games on mobile now let’s get started right away.
Create Roblox Games on Mobile
- now the problem is that you cannot create Roblox games in the actual app, but we have to go to roblox.com in our browser, and it will ask you if you want to continue on the app, but click on continue in the browser
- now once you’re here, make sure you are logged into your account, now once you’re logged into your account you see three categories Games, Avatar shop, creat and Robox then click on create
- and as you can see right now it will tell you to download Roblox studio on your windows or mac device so that be your, pc but that is actually not true, because we can also switch to the desktop website version on your phone, now to that on iPhone you have to click on this two AA at the top left corner and then click on Request Desktop Website I believe on android it is on the top right corner or bottom right corner, and then you should also see like three dots you can click on that and then request the desktop website
- and now click on manage my games, you will end up right here and now you can click on create a new game.
- and you can choose whatever you want, let’s say I would choose the village right here, I’m just going to click on that, and then click on create game right there, and we have now created that game
- Click on it and we can also give it a name, publicity, to private or stuff like that, and then just click on save
- and then go back, and then once you’ve done all that, you can click on your names place umber1 right there and if you click on play, this would normally open up your mobile app and then you can play it.
that will open up your game and that’s basically it so I hope this article helped you out, let me know in the comments if it worked.
enjoy your game and keep visiting our website for more good articles www.sciencetreat.com