Hair loss and hair-thinning occurs in both sexes due to different causes. In an average of 70% out of 100% men are more likely to suffer from baldness, and the rest 30% includes women. Whilst women mostly encounter hair-thinning rather than baldness. Hair loss cure is must for beauty.
Which is the condition affecting both genders. Researches describes it as two different diseases for both male and female pattern baldness.
Men and women are generally affected by this condition by following means.
- Men after suffer late age baldness due to their inherited genes. Whereas cases differ.
- Women’s are stated to experience hair-thinning at early ages as compared to men, who face it when the age.
- Due to lack of protein after pregnancy and also events such as, a medical surgery also known as “period of shedding” this hair loss affects the whole area of the head. It typically takes 8 – 9 months to gradually stop.
Hair loss hair-thinning only requires medical attention when one is sure that it is not related to genetic predisposition. Hormonal changes also cause hair loss which is diagnosed at ease, while condition involving genetic inheritance are untreatable.
Studies shows that people who are stressed out can observe several physical symptoms such as, exhaustion, headache and lack of concentration. Stress also cause hair loss. The victim has to obey the prescription given the doctor if he/she is suffering from.
Also known as overactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is the condition which occurs in thyroid gland producing more hormones than required. The hormones that affects our metabolism and other such processes.
When this hormone is over produced then every function in our body speeds up including our metabolism, resulting hair loss and baldness.
How to stop hair fall?
- It’s often caused by our won habits. Hair is slightly fragile and is easily damaged. Styling tools, excessive use of shampoo and low quality hair products can cause hair fall
- Avoid pulling your hair roughly as it damages the hair
- Brushing our hair vigorously can cause hair-loss which should be avoided. It is hair loss cure.
- Don’t shampoo hair too many times.
- Straightening irons, curling irons and blow dryer, such hot styling tools could damage your hair. Try not to use these tools a lot.
- Avoid implementation of hair styles which includes pulling hair and cause breakage. It will be hair loss cure.
- Also avoid extremely tight ponytails and buns.
- Watch out your foods and nutrition which plays a vital role in building muscles.
- Take the foods that contains iron, protein and omega 3. If you will not take the nutrition properly so all the methods that you people use to stop hair fall that will be useless, because our body need enough amount of this nutrition to function properly.